He is such a talker lately. When we went for a check up a few weeks ago, the questionnaire asked if I could understand every word he says. At the time, I confidently answered yes! But now, he talk so much and says so many things that I have a hard time keeping up. And he is very persistent about it. He WANTS us to understand him. So he will repeat himself a few times if necessary and sometimes ends up getting frustrated with us for being so dense.
3.24.2009
Tonight Cooper put together his first official sentence and it contained three words (in Cooper language, of course). But he told me that, "MaMaw blow bubbles." I called my Mom and she confirmed that they definitely blew bubbles while playing outside today. I am so proud!
He is such a talker lately. When we went for a check up a few weeks ago, the questionnaire asked if I could understand every word he says. At the time, I confidently answered yes! But now, he talk so much and says so many things that I have a hard time keeping up. And he is very persistent about it. He WANTS us to understand him. So he will repeat himself a few times if necessary and sometimes ends up getting frustrated with us for being so dense.
This picture of him in the birthday hat was taken in Austin when were down for his cousins' birthday parties. He was very seriously telling a story to this nice lady about how a bird with a boo-boo was in the yard and he walked over to pet him and got bit. This happened the Friday before we went down there and I was letting him play in the back yard while I packed (with windows and doors open, obviously). I heard him crying and ran out there and he was pointing at this bird and pointing at his hand. It was quite a story to hear him retell to Daddy, GrandMother, and anyone else who would listen that weekend.
He is such a talker lately. When we went for a check up a few weeks ago, the questionnaire asked if I could understand every word he says. At the time, I confidently answered yes! But now, he talk so much and says so many things that I have a hard time keeping up. And he is very persistent about it. He WANTS us to understand him. So he will repeat himself a few times if necessary and sometimes ends up getting frustrated with us for being so dense.
No comments:
Post a Comment