
Cooper had his first hair cut tonight. It was not excessively long, but it was definitely unruly. It has been getting thicker and longer in the back with cute little curls that generally straighten out into frizz after sleeping on it. And the top has been filling in nicely but was getting a little long.

A few times I have trimmed very small amounts of hair while he was in the tub.

A little bit of frizz off the back or a little trim up front to keep it out of his eyes. The last time I gave him a small trim, I whacked off a little more than I had planned and got the front a bit too short. It took Danny two days to notice my goof up and then he was really upset because he thought that Cooper looked like the guy on Dumb and Dumber.
We scheduled this appointment today for Cooper because it was Danny's normal appointment. We considered skipping it since it was already a little short on top, but with the length in the back he appeared to have the beginnings of a mullet. What parent in their right mind could allow such a thing?

But now it is short and shapely. It is still a little messy looking which I think is kind of fun, and little product will do wonders when picture time rolls around.
Oh! I neglected to mention what a trooper he was. I talked it up the whole way there. About how Miss Kelly was going to brush his hair just like she did Daddy's hair. He was a little shy at first, but once she turned on cartoons, he was right at home. He even let her use the buzz clippers.
1 comment:
What a trooper! You're luckier than we have been in this area... Until Ford was about 2 1/2 - 3 yrs, we had lots of screaming every trip to the barber. I think the thought of the clippers always did the trick... Congrats on your first official trim, Coop!
Post a Comment