8.03.2008

Seems like Cooper is watching TV more lately. We haven't really watched much until the last couple of months. The kids watch cartoons periodically at daycare and I would occasionally turn some on for him at home, but recently he has been asking for it. He points to the remote and says, "Nee, Nee." I found him watching TV from inside the laundry basket on Friday.





As I result I have started to examine the premise of the various cartoon offerings and there are a few that I like. We like Higglytown Heroes that makes heroes out of common people such as teachers, police officers, sanitation workers, janitors, camp counselors... they even had a male receptionist that was a hero the other day. That kind of cracked me up. JoJo's Circus also seems like a good one; actually I saw a cartoon short where she was showing kids how to do yoga and that won me over. These are the two that we actually Tivo because there are times when I can't find anything I want to let him watch.

Don't worry we do read books and play with toys, and I try to turn the TV off when we play so Cooper doesn't need the constant background noise that some people do (ie. Daddy), but sometimes a little TV doesn't have to be a bad thing... Right?

No comments: