Daddy was sick this weekend, so Mommy and Cooper got lots of great one-on-one time. I took some really cute videos of Cooper eating and playing outside in the water. Both videos are embedded here so you can click the PLAY button on the lower left or click the link I provided to open in a new window. Enjoy! (also CLICK HERE for new pictures!)
Click Here for Video #1: Some of our more environmentally concerned readers might be apalled at this video because we waste LOTS of water, but, in our defense, it has been really HOT! In fact, on this particular day (Saturday) we went outside at 6pm and I checked the temp online as we headed out to play and it was still 100 degrees!! So, Cooper has to stay cool and what better way to do that then to be totally soaked! But to put the environmentalists at rest, I will tell you that if Cooper dropped the hose for 5 seconds (and I wasn't recording) then I picked up the hose and was spraying down the bushes which are getting pretty crispy in this heat.
Click Here for Video #2: My other video is of Cooper eating dinner. And I will warn you that it is long... 18 minutes! When I was editing it, I looked for places to cut, but everything was so cute that I couldn't do it. This video is so representative of where Cooper is right now as far a development goes. For one thing, he is VERY chatty! He has words for everything and talks about them non stop. Danny and I are learning a whole new language! Also, he has a bit of an attitude. When he doesnt get his way (like I wont let him watch TV while we eat) he gets frustrated and starts to act out... but he has been corrected for that behavior a few times, so this video is a mild representation. But, slapping at his food and throwing his fork are excellent examples. Fork? He eats with a fork? Oh yeah, there is that too. Cooper is still Mommy's boy, but he also has an independent streak. He wants to do what Mommy and Daddy do. That includes feeding himself with the fork and spoon and also correcting the dogs when they are misbehaving. I hope you enjoy every last long minute of this video. I have already rewatched it three times!!
By the way, maybe you will notice that these videos are not on YouTube and I removed the YouTube link in the side bar (maybe you won't). I did upload one of these videos to YouTube and someone must have found it in a search because they left a very rude comment. I have been a little unsettled about posting videos to YouTube, because it doesnt seem to the be most wholesome of environments and who really wants everyone in the world viewing their home videos?? Well, not me anyway. So, after this nasty comment, I deleted all my videos. As it turns out, Google has an additional area for videos where I can actually MARK a check box on the video that says not to allow the video to appear in random searches. I feel a little bit better about this, but we will see how it goes.
Click Here for Video #1: Some of our more environmentally concerned readers might be apalled at this video because we waste LOTS of water, but, in our defense, it has been really HOT! In fact, on this particular day (Saturday) we went outside at 6pm and I checked the temp online as we headed out to play and it was still 100 degrees!! So, Cooper has to stay cool and what better way to do that then to be totally soaked! But to put the environmentalists at rest, I will tell you that if Cooper dropped the hose for 5 seconds (and I wasn't recording) then I picked up the hose and was spraying down the bushes which are getting pretty crispy in this heat.
Click Here for Video #2: My other video is of Cooper eating dinner. And I will warn you that it is long... 18 minutes! When I was editing it, I looked for places to cut, but everything was so cute that I couldn't do it. This video is so representative of where Cooper is right now as far a development goes. For one thing, he is VERY chatty! He has words for everything and talks about them non stop. Danny and I are learning a whole new language! Also, he has a bit of an attitude. When he doesnt get his way (like I wont let him watch TV while we eat) he gets frustrated and starts to act out... but he has been corrected for that behavior a few times, so this video is a mild representation. But, slapping at his food and throwing his fork are excellent examples. Fork? He eats with a fork? Oh yeah, there is that too. Cooper is still Mommy's boy, but he also has an independent streak. He wants to do what Mommy and Daddy do. That includes feeding himself with the fork and spoon and also correcting the dogs when they are misbehaving. I hope you enjoy every last long minute of this video. I have already rewatched it three times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment