6.27.2008

Teeth! Finally teeth! Up until now, Cooper has been sporting just two teeth. Yes, all other babies his age have at least six and some have eight, but Cooper only has two... or only HAD two. Now he almost has five! But it is a painful milestone, this one. With three teeth coming in at the same time, well I can't blame him for waking up crying so many times in the night. Oddly enough, it is his left-side eye-tooth that made its appearance first, now we have left-side front-tooth breaking the surface as well as right-side eye-tooth. We had pictures made a few weeks ago and I was so glad that we got them with just his two cute little bottom teeth, but now we are ready to be a big kid and have a mouth full.



Here is a cute video of Cooper this weekend. I have blogged before about his fascination with the water hose; I almost hate to go outside with him now because I know there is a change of clothes in my future! Anyway, he is already Mommy's little helper... he helps me unload the dishwasher, and pick up sticks in the yard, and opens all the wooden shutters (this is own personal chore every morning), but this week, when we were playing out back, he also decided to help me water the plants! The video is about two minutes of him watering plants which, for some, might get old. But I actually had about 10 minutes of this video and I enjoyed every second!! He is such a constant source of entertainment!

Last weekend I had a Junior League responsbility at the Dallas Zoo. GrandMother came with and walked Cooper around while I spent an hour or so meeting with their volunteer coordinator. Well, it was a hot day and Cooper was tired, so I think he pretty much slept through the whole tour. But, it was his first trip to the zoo and we got a couple of cute pictures.

One final note, it has come to my attention that there are some of Cooper's dedicated readers who are missing out on his videos because they didnt know that some of the embedded images were videos at all. Some thought they were just fuzzy pictures! In fact, I have been including videos just like I include pictures. There are two ways you can tell... 1) they are fuzzy and dont look like a very good picture, but the easiest way is 2) to notice the play button and the blogger logo on the bottom of the picture. This post has the video of Cooper embedded, so try it out and then look back at past posts for other ones that you might have missed.

No comments: