This evolved, I think, because we have started to let Cooper play with his food dishes. Granted, this does result in a feast of food all over the floor for Bleu and Roscoe, but he is really starting to grasp concepts of eating utensils. He puts his spoon in his mouth, he will pick up food from his tray and drop in into whatever bowl we put in front of him, and he will turn a bowl up and let the food fall into his mouth.
But then he kind of reverted, I guess, because periodically he will see what he can pick up on his own just using his mouth. Needless to say, he is not hugely successful with this, but I guess that is part of the learning experience. I suppose he will eventually stop since he can obviously pack in more food using fingers!
1 comment:
Car seat instalation is not easy! We figure that out this weekend too. That picture of him with his head in the bowl is cracking me up.
Post a Comment