3.17.2008

After an extended hiatus, we are back! I haven't blogged in about two months which is too bad because so much has happened with Cooper in that time. What I have done is post a few new videos under CooperTube, but I haven't even posted web albums! I know that I should be ashamed of myself, but I have to give myself a break. However! I think that I have a new strategy... post little blogs a couple times a week instead of a novel once every two weeks. We will see how that one goes, I guess.

You may notice our new blog colors. I think they are very cute and are based on Cooper's (and Mommy's) favorite dinosaur pattern we found at Gymboree. You will see in his pics that there are quite a few with this same dino pattern. We love it!

Cooper continues to grow by leaps and bounds. I detail everything for the last two months, but here is the short story... He crawls like a mad man, we go to swimming lesson on Wednesday nights, he has started walking for short spurts behind his toy Lion (see video), he now weighs almost 23 lbs which is 75th percentile while his head girth remains up around 95th. :-)

He is also going through a bashful stage right now where he wants to hide from strangers. At dinner this weekend, he even droppped his head into his lap and wouldn't look up until the waiter left. It's kind of cute, but also disappointing when my grandmother came over and he cried the whole time she was here! She doesn't get to see him much and it made me sad. So, to remedy that, we must go see her more often!

Danny went to Las Vegas last Thursday with his buddies, so that left me and Cooper all alone. We actually did really well for those three days because I got up extra early to get ready so that, once he woke up, we could eat, get dressed, and head out the door. The time change has helped with that, so he sleeps until almost 7:00.

There are some cute pictures in the new web albums (10th and 11th months) from birthday parties we have been too. We went to Tate Sedwick's beach party at Emler, to Macy Moore's party with a petting zoo, and then we went to Austin on the weekend of the 8th for Cousin Ford's birthday at the Austin Zoo.

Now we are planning his 1st birthday on Sunday May 4, at The Little Gym. I think it will be lots of fun!

1 comment:

~Trish~ said...

He has gotten SO big...wow!! I can't believe he's almost a year!!!