Happy Easter! We had a long and wonderful weekend with family and friends. I am so tired as I write this, but I just could not resist posting a note that would encourage you to take a look as Cooper's pictures from the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday. This is a really popular time of year there with the annual Dallas Blooms event. Combine that with a holiday and absolutely amazing weather and you have a mad house on your hands!! But, our friend's, the Brights, suggested that we take the Cooper and Ellie out for some fun and I am SO glad that we did. We got some fantastic pictures of Coop, so take a look at his 11th Month or you can view our new slide show on the right side of the page.
On Sunday, we went to church with my family and then had lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. Danny's Mom joined us too and we had an all around lovely lovely lovely day.
No comments:
Post a Comment