Then we went to the Texas State Fair on the best weekend, Texas/OU. We met Daddy after the amazing game where Texas kicked OUs butt -- it was a mad house! I do typically go to the fair on this weekend, but I go DURING the game to avoid the crowd. So, we had to contend with the crowd after the game, but it was much worse than past years because of the add-on to the Cotton Bowl. I think they added 10,000 seats or something ridiculous, so there was that many more people. Thank goodness GrandMother decided to go with us because I also took Emily and that would have been a handful to get into the fair on my own. But, we had a really great day. It was Danny's first real fair trip to the "Kidway" since I usually go while he watches the game, so it was a treat for everyone. (And not cheap either for three adults and two kids!!!)
We also made yet another trip to the Arboretum for pumpkin patch pics and to get meeting credit for JLD. I took Popo who was in town and Aunt Sam and Emily went too. We took some cute pics of the cousins together. Also, we met up with Cooper's buddy Ellie who was there with her Mommy for the same reasons we were. Tiffany brought Ellie's pink poodle Halloween costume for their pics.
Oh yeah, so Cooper wore his Halloween costume to the party. He is a golfer for Halloween. I was worried it might be too obscure, but everyone seemed to get it. He has a little PGA outfit, a Tiger Woods cap, and his own clubs (which have since become weapons against the furniture and dogs). He really looks cute.
Here are some final cute pictures. Cooper is bigger every day and does the most amazing things. He tries to air up his own tires on his tricycle and completely dominates the dogs. He is so much fun to just watch... kind of like a TV show for our own personal entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment