

Well, we were back at the Arboretum this weekend. The Membership we bought in the Spring was worth it, because we will probably go again in October. We were out there this time for the Tour
de Fleurs. Danny and I both signed up to do this run, he was running the 20K and I was going to walk the 10K. As it turned out, Danny was the only one that participated. I decided that a 10K (6 miles) was more than I wanted to walk, but that
wasn't the deal breaker... I could have just walked half. Honestly, I didn't think that I could get Cooper up and have him fed and out to door by 6:30AM. I mean, I guess I COULD have, but the idea
wasn't that appealing. So, Daddy went out early on his own while Cooper and I got up at our normal time and had breakfast together. Then we loaded up and went to meet Daddy at the finish line. Only, Daddy
wasn't at the finish line. I think he had already completed the run by the time we got there, but we looked for him for about 20 minutes then gave up and headed for the pumpkin patch figuring he would find us there eventually.

The Arboretum apparently really goes all out for the Fall. This was the first weekend of the their Fall season. I think they will have a lot more pumpkins than they did
Saturday, though. There was a sign up that said, due to the hurricane, they
wouldn't have all their pumpkins in until next week. There were pumpkins around, but I guess they are expecting a lot more. I still thought it made for great shots with Cooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment