
Happy April Fool's Day! No jokes here... I am terrible at telling jokes and also terrible at lying. I am not that clever for one thing, but I am also terribly gullible and I am not snappy with the comebacks. That means that I am easily fooled... as my Mom can attest. She called this morning and told me that she had to close daycare because she had Chicken Pox. I totally fell for it!

So, I stole that joke (because I couldn't come up with anything fresh) and told Danny that I thought Cooper had Chicken Pox. It was an easy one to pull off because Cooper had a fever when he went to bed last night. I am not sure where this fever is coming from. He is on anti-biotics for his double ear and eye infections, so surely it is not that! Maybe teething? Who knows. I sent him to daycare with a low grade fever of 99.9, so we will see how his day goes.
Anyway, Danny fell for the Chicken Pox joke. He looked really panicked until I said, "April Fools!" Yay for me!
The weather in Dallas has been warm the last few days. Danny pulled my plants out of the garage about a week ago and we cleaned them up and put them on the deck this weekend. We have been taking Cooper out in the back yard and I have been just biting my tongue as he crawls on the dirty deck and walks in the icky yard. But he loves it and has been exploring my plants. They have fun leaves and this really cool stuff in them called dirt!! It is fun to stick little fingers in.

Bleu is not sure about Cooper invading yet another part of her territory. The first time I took him out in the back yard and let him crawl around, she went on a barking bender! I mean, enough is enough, already! Isn't there anyplace that is still doggy sacred?!?! At this point, the only place is under the covers with Mom at night... but I am not sure that will last much longer either now that it is warming up. Poor Bleu!
No comments:
Post a Comment