9.12.2010

Halloween in September

A week or so ago, Cooper and I were going to be hanging out on our own one night and I remembered a great little catalog I had received in the mail with Halloween costumes for infants all the way up to adults. So, I thought it would be fun to show it to him and pick out what he wanted to be.

First I explained the concept of a catalog: “You look at the pictures, see what you like, call the people and they mail it to you.” Pretty simplistic, but he got the point.

DSC_0051DSC_0052

We went through the whole thing and stopped to look at Star Wars (really just because of the “swords”), firefighter and policemen, scary masks, but I couldn't pry him away form the super heroes. He picked the Spider Man costume with built in muscles. Once we settled it he ran around hollering to “call them Mommy!”

  DSC_0054

That weekend I had to run up to Target and happened to the same costume. I went ahead and picked it up for him and surprised him when we got home. He was so thrilled! We put it on a least a couple times a week and twice now have had dinner in it. At least we are getting our moneys worth.

(and the spider man slippers really make the outfit!)

No comments: