A few days ago we had an appointment with our favorite photographer, Andie Hamilton, at the Arboretum. She was having a “short-and-sweet” sessions with quick 15-20 minute sessions and package photos. She was taking pictures in a small, shaded garden area off to the side of the DeGolyer House that is protected all around. Cooper did pretty good and was hamming it up. Unfortunately, sweet Andie called me and told me that our picture card was corrupted and she lost the photos. Ugh!

Well, luckily for us, photos are my new hobby. I took my camera and my new lens out there and stayed for a while and let Cooper run. I thought that I got some really cute pictures of him and plan to develop some for Mother’s Day.
1 comment:
These are good Steph! You're getting better and better. It will be fun to talk cameras at the beach as well :)
Post a Comment