
Cooper's cousin Ford went home on Saturday, but not before Grandmother and I dressed them up for a photo session. We started with other outfits, Ford was going to wear brown and Cooper was going to wear and orange plaid shirt and I was going to bring the football as an accessory. But when we got to BabiesRUs, they had little Longhorn jerseys in the boys sizes! Daddy thinks this was a great way to kick off the return of college football next weekend! Hook Em!As could be expected, it wasn't easy getting pics of Cooper, though. The lady kept getting in his face which he didn't like and so he kept reaching for me to pick him up. Finally, I broke out the emergency snacks which I always try to have on hand. It was kind of messy and I kept having to wipe away crumbs, but it eventually worked and we were able to snap a few shots.
Ford cracked me up, though. He was also all over the place and didn't really want to sit still for very long either, but at least he wasn't pitching an all out fit. When I broke out the crackers, as with Cooper, I immediately had Ford's attention. But my focus was really on Cooper because he was the one crying and freaking out. So, Ford was asking me for a cracker, and I was trying to respond when he asked, really I was, but he clearly wasn't getting the attention that Cooper's tantrum was getting. And when I would set Cooper down and step away, Cooper would point at the crackers and say his word for Cheerios's which is like, "Djuh-djuh! Djuh-djuh!" Of course he says it over and over and over... so, I would walk back over and give him one. Well apparently Ford, who had been sweetly and nicely asking for a cracker, finally figured he must be doing something wrong. Because Cooper was getting crackers and he wasn't... so Ford looked at me, pointed at the crackers and said... "Djuh-djuh! Djuh-djuh!" I almost fell over laughing because poor Ford had to resort to baby-speak to get some attention. After that, I was careful to give them both as many crackers as they wanted!
As usual, you have to take about 20 bad photos to get one or two good ones... but I thought these really turned out to be cute. And, honestly, the price was right. Kiddie Kandids is really a great option for snapping some casual photos like these. More of the pics are on the link on the right side. (pics)
No comments:
Post a Comment